Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Friday, September 21, 2012

Farewell Summer/Hello Fall

Well, its the last official day of Summer 2012. I love me some summer but I an grateful to see fall knocking at our door. I'm ready for the crisp fall mornings, apple picking, pumpkins and everything else that comes along with it.

Stephanie and I paired up back in August to host the Farewell Summer, Hello Fall Swap. Today seems like the perfect day for everyone to show off their goodies. The idea of our swap was to pair all the things you love about summer and fall and combine them into one awesome swap.



Want to swap some fun Fall goodies? Join @mathewsbambina and @kj2380 for their Farewell Summer, Hello Fall Swap!

Unfortunately for me my partner was unable to participate at the last minute BUT good for all of my readers because I purchased $15 worth of goodies and have no one to give them too.

I smell a giveaway...
Check back next week.




Can't wait to see all the goodies you got.
Please link up below.

Happy Friday Friends.

3 comments:

Amy Powell said...

sorry you're swapper had to pull out! but giveaways are just as fun :)

Have a great weekend!

holli said...

But you gained a new follower through this swap! It was nice to meet you. You can swap with me next time.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you didn't get to receive anything in your own swap, but thank you so much for setting it up! I had a great time with this one and it's so much fun seeing what everyone got!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!