Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I Survived

I made it through my my first day back. It wasn't pretty. In fact it was ugly, really ugly. You know that hideous ugly cry look? That was me! Thankfully, I got it all out of my system at home and during the drive in. 

I could have made it through without so much positive support from everyone in my life; friends, family and so many sweet comments and messages here, Facebook and Instagram! I kept going back and looking at them at work. I was so busy at work I barely had time to think!

My mom sent flowers, from Jack of course.


The note reads "Dear Mommy, I know you are worried about me but I'll be just fine.  I love you Mommy. Love Jack"  


And the best part of my day was coming home to snuggle this little dude. He had a great day with his grandma and his little cold is getting better! Our cuddles were extra long and extra sweet!

Oh and I'm exhausted! How do you ladies do it?

Thank you all again for the support!



3 comments:

Monica L said...

Awww I can only imagine how hard it must have been but you made it!

Jen said...

Aww hugs sweet friend! How sweet are those flowers.

Ashley said...

Good job Mama!! That was ice if your Mom to do that!! I'm sure it helped a little bit!!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!