Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Fall is Finally Here

I am a lover of all things fall. I just love the Northeast during the fall. There are so many great things to do and festivals to attend. I can't wait to introduce Jack to my favorite time of year and so many great things. Brian and I met in the fall and were engaged in the fall too so I have many wonderful memories. This year is all about making new memories as a family of 3. I couldn't be more excited to share in all the excitement fall has to offer us this year. Everything is so different. Everything is better with Jack to share it with.


This is our Fall Bucket List. What is on your families this year?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!