Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Monday, September 15, 2014

Peace, Quiet and Things I'm Loving

It's a strange morning considering Brian already took Jack down to my mother in law's for the day. I almost don't know what to do with myself. I should probably sleep because Jack doesn't really let me do that anymore. I pumped, already ate breakfast and it isn't even 7:30 yet! I miss my little guy but I really don't mind one morning of peace and quiet!

So while I'm loving the peace and quiet here are some other things I'm in love with:

Lush Products-

Lush makes handmade cosmetics. They are animal friendly as well. My favorites are the face masks and the bath bombs. I love the baby bath bombs for Jack. His little body always feels so soft after his Lush baths. I am currently using the Ayesha Mask for filling in wrinkles and  I'm also using the Sacred Truth Mask for brightening my skin. I love the papaya and green tea mixed in. This one smells so good I swear it could be edible. I've also been using their soaps. The staff fresh cut them in store for you based on the amount you want to spend. They are so worth it. The Sexy Peel Lemon soap is my favorite. 

Source

Nutri Bullet- 

This blender has been a life saver. I swear I would never eat anything for breakfast if I didn't have it! I love easy clean up. I've been making shakes of all kinds but my favorite is still peanut butter and banana. 

Zulily- 

I'm obsessed. I'm absolutely loving all the adorable children's holiday stuff but I'm sure my wallet doesn't. I can't take the adorable holiday apparel! This is just one of the ones Jack will be rocking this December. I'm hoping for a Baby's 1st Christmas pajama set soon. I can't seem to find them anywhere. 

Source
Bath And Body Works Fall Scents- 

These smell incredible. My favorite is the Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin but all the new fall scents smell delicious. 
Source


Fall Weather is Here-

I'm so excited for the fall weather! I'm breaking out all of my favorite scarves, sweaters and boots! My favorite season has always been fall! It's been chilly in NJ the last few days so I've already started pulling the goods out. Plus, I love sweaters and scarves because they hide all of my post pregnancy pounds. Plus, pumpkin spice everything!!!!! 



What are some of the things you have been loving lately? 

Moms; Have you been able to find any Baby's 1st Christmas pajamas? 

Happy Monday! 



2 comments:

Jen said...

I have heard great things about LUSH products but have never used them.

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

I love Lush bath bombs or whatever they're called!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!