Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Thursday, April 9, 2015

VOTE FOR JACK

Soooo, I have become one of "those" moms who enter their children in Cutest Baby Contests! It may sound silly but I entered him because it's fun but also because I can win him two free tickets to a music show. It's just for fun but if you have a second and wouldn't mind voting for my cutie he would really appreciate it and enjoy seeing the Muppets!


You can vote up to 10 times a day until the end of the month.

I mean he really is a cutie! Just click the link below!

Thank you!!!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

He's adorable! I voted :)

Jen said...

Oh he is so cute! I voted. :)

Living Life With Joy said...

Too cute for words! I voted. :)

Kassi said...

Aw cutie!!! Good luck!!! :)

Meg Taylor said...

Yaaaay I voted (all 10 times)! Sweetest photo ever :)

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!