Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Monday, June 1, 2015

Currently...



Reading...  The Fringe Hours. Well, I'd like to be reading them. The reason I got the book is to help me find time for myself. Clearly, I need it because I got it 3 weeks ago, read 7 pages and now can't find it. It's probably in a toy box some where around here. 


Loving… Sun tea. I've got some on our back deck as I type. I can't wait to toss in some frozen fruit for a citrus treat tonight. 

Wearing… Lots of capris and sun dresses. I got a bunch of Old Navy dresses and I love them. I'm all about the light weight cardigans from Old Navy. I dislike my large arms and like to cover them up as much as possible. 

Eating… I've been all about the salads lately! I hate cooking when I get home at 7:15  (which will end tomorrow, see last post HERE) so we often toss on chicken, steak or shrimp. I always top it with Ken's Italian Dressing. I throw on some fried onions, artichoke hearts, olives and a little cheese! YUM! 


Watching… I started re watching the 3rd season of Longmire on Netflix. I am so excited that Netflix picked up the 4th season! I was pissed when A&E cancelled it last year! I just finished up Revenge. It ended so well! I hate that it's over but I was happy with the way it ended. 


Making… Mac and cheese with broccoli for my little man and prepping steak for grilling. 


Excited About… a bunch of vacation days this summer. 


Looking Forward To… Planning our beach vacation this September, spending some summer nights on our back deck, taking walks with little man and spending some time at our pool. 

Thinking About… All the fun adventures I'd like to take with Jack this summer; the beach, zoo, orchards and anything else he might enjoy! I am so excited! 


Wanting… to spend as much time with Jack. Rekindling some happy moments with my husband. Parenting is tough. Taking time for our relationship has not been easy. Marriage is hard... love, dislike, laughter, annoyance and thats all in one day. I have to always remember love and laughter. It's not always the easiest thing to do and I'm wanting, no needing, to do it. 

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

I keep reading about the fringe hours, and I really need to get it. I'm afraid like you it may end up in a box or somewhere. Maybe I'll get it next time I go on vacation. That's the only time I seem to read.

Meg Taylor said...

That photo of you and Jack from the walk is so sweet!! I hope your family had a great weekend, and hooray for finally starting those early hours!

Justine Y @ Little Dove said...

I'm looking forward to having lots of fun with my littles this summer too! I just hope I'm not so huge and pregnant that I just want to lay on the couch the whole time, definitely no fun for them. :(

Jen said...

I am obsessed with sundresses from Old Navy, they are so comfy!

Sandy said...

I am a huge cardigan lover so I need to check out the ones at Old Navy. Just added The Fringe Hours to my Goodreads list because I have read about it a few times and keep forgetting, this time I am going to read it! I need all the help I can get!!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!